Support team in all learning and development activities, including:
- Perform organizing tasks for training sessions including but not limited to
- Book calendar, arrange room, handle the training attendance
- Collect the post training survey feedback after the training, input data, create reports,...
- Coordinate with Departments in 1-day Orientation training
- Collaborate with internal/external stakeholders and liaise with matter experts regarding instructional design
- Keep, track, and maintain training records
- Other administrative tasks assigned by the Manager
- Fresh graduate or 4th-year students, minimum part-time/full-time 6-month internship commitment in Human Resources.
- Business Administration or related major
- Having interests in HR, especially Learning and Development
- Having good communication skills in both English and Vietnamese
- Have full skill practices and applications of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email
- Being customer-oriented, friendly, patient, proactive, organized and highly responsible
- Having experience in organizing training and/or virtual training tools as Zoom/Google meet is a plus