Come join a team of talented engineers who possess a passion for solving impactful problems by pushing technologies to the limit. We are a team of humble, curious, customer-obsessed individuals that work together to delight our users. We believe that every person is a Product Builder.
The Seller onboarding and listing team is responsible for seller profile registration, create update and audit products including but not limited to:
- Seller Profile: Seller registration, review and approve seller profile
- Product: Create and update product information
- Audit product: Review, approve and reject the content and legal information of the products. Detect low quality products
- Seller Fraud: Detect and process tickets relate to fraud behaviors of seller
- Software Development Manager
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Participate in troubleshooting application-related issues and maintaining high performance and device compatibility.
- Research and adopt new technologies to improve user experience.
- Participate in architecture design/code review.
Key skills and experience
- At least 2 years of working experience with Web development
- Familiar with state management framework such as Redux/Flux, Redux toolkit, Redux-Saga
- Knowledge of writing extended CSS pre-processing languages such as LESS, SASS
- Basic understand about styled-components is a plug
- Have knowledge about Storybook framework is a plug
- Familiarity with modern frontend build pipelines and tools
- Experience with React Native is a plus
- Solid understanding of the full web development life cycle
- Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
- Passion for software quality, including testing, code review, and documentation
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in app performance optimization is a plus
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Have been working in e-commerce company is a plus
- Hybrid working conditions
- Competitive salary and stock options
- MacBook Pro is provided
- Performance bonus up to 6 months‘ salary
- 12-day annual leave + Wellness leave + Hospitalization leave
- Meal and parking allowance are covered
- Full salary insurance and premium health care
- Annual health check-up
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment
Why You‘ll Love Working Here
- Incredible challenges.
- A great chance to impact millions of users.
- Most trusted e-commerce platform with million of users
- Passionate & talented colleagues.