The Platform Operation team at Tiki covers the operational end-to-end ecommerce process and designs scalable solutions to provide the best customers and sellers experience. To do so, we deep dive into the fundamentals of each aspect and drive strategic initiatives to sharpen our policy, processes and features for greater product and operational excellence.
The Seller Compensation & Inventory team is a part of the Seller Finance Operations segment within the general Platform Operation team. We are responsible for the seller‘s reverse logistic planning & strategy while providing the best financial experience for sellers.
- Proactively conduct comprehensive analysis to manage/control compensation & revenue stream process, policy and budget to provide advice & solution for seller finance to maintain the best trustworthy platform and decrease loss for the company
- Deepdive issues and execute the plan for resolution to improve seller-impacting issues related to inventory performance (stock discrepancies/errors, easy-to-be-damaged products, etc.)
- Collaborate with Logistics partners (TNSL & 3PLs) to diagnose seller-related operational challenges and develop improvement plan
- Ensure accurate and timely compensation system in place for sellers
- Monitor, evaluate & optimize seller reverse logistics processes/SOPs to adopt best practices to drive seller behavior
- Propose new initiative/ projects & build seller compensation & inventory programs whilst working with cross-functional teams to gather business requirements, planning scopes, testing hypotheses and measuring results to ensure the highest level of seller experience.
- Provide operational improvement initiatives to boost seller performance & adoption
- Build & maintain dashboards and reports to analyze and monitor Seller Compensation & Inventory Management, and ensure all monitoring and review activities are cleared on time and with the highest level of quality
- Work on ad-hoc projects and assignment with most efficient execution
- Proactive in detecting areas for improvements to achieve OKR target
- Bachelor’s Degree and above in Business/Economics/Commerce with background in operations/ project management, business analysis, and/or related field.
- Ecommerce experience is strongly preferred
- Self starter, strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to quickly develop work-arounds, solutions, fixes and great teamwork skills
- Service & Product mindset combined
- Strong sense of ownership, proactive in learning & work under pressure
- Excellent communication & adaptability skills; ideal experience across multiple project-based environments with multi stakeholders.