Come join a team of talented engineers who possess a passion for solving impactful problems by pushing technologies to the limit. We are a team of humble, curious, customer-obsessed individuals that work together to delight our users. We believe that every person is a Product Builder.
The Tiki shopping experience team is responsible for the entire product and service discovery, our challenges span multiple spaces, including but not limited to:
● Search: How to ensure users can find relevant products for their queries
● Personalization: How to balance relevance and serendipity when users explore products and services
● Usability: How to make it frictionless for users to interact with the app/site
● Engagement: How to let Tiki Platform‘s parties communicate and interact with each other freely & easily.
● Analytics: How to create actionable data that can be understood by multiple internal
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
● Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
● Participate in troubleshooting application-related issues and maintaining high performance and device compatibility.
● Research and adopt new technologies to improve user
● Participate in architecture design/code review.
● At least 2 years of working experience with iOS development.
● Proficiency in Objective-C, Swift.
● Familiar with React Native is a plus
● Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
● Passion for software quality, including testing, code review, and documentation
● Excellent problem-solving skills.
● Experience in app performance optimization is a plus.
● Great interpersonal and communication skills.
● Competitive salary and performance review, 13th-month pay and bonus based on
● Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
● Special internal programs for Tikiers.
● Dynamic, open and challenging working environment.
● Modern office, cafeteria, library, computer gaming, HD TV platforms.