Interested in a high-impact role where you will get to solve real-world mankind problems? Engineering at Tiki is all about developing well-rounded technologists. Technologists who are not only hands-on architects/coders but also product builders. Engineers who also understand customer needs and business strategy first hand. Our growth will expose you to building architectures that use next-gen technology. The scale of the data we have provides an opportunity for you to innovate using AI and learning. Problems you will solve on a day to day basis are first of their kind for the fintech market. Engineering at Tiki is a career-building opportunity.
Tiki Digital Services Platform Team owns the frameworks and architectures of Tiki Digital Services Products on Tiki Ecommerce platform. As a new expansion of Tiki, this team strives to build the next-generation of Digital Services services that ensures an exceptional customer experience and a highly scalable DS platform. The team’s road map will provide first-hand opportunity to develop a modular/open design and architecture that dynamically adapts to the fluctuating needs of Digital services (Billing, Topup, Voucher, Travel,..), insurance, wealth management, lending, digital banking....
- Integrating with and proposing API functionality to build out the mobile features
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Working with Product Owner to convert business requirements into technical designs
- Learning new languages and frameworks to improve yourself and stay current in an ever-changing environment
- At least 2+ year of experience in mobile software development (iOS/Android/React Native/Flutter)
- Have experiences with Restful API
- Have experience with GIT source control, Agile process
- Have experience with native programming on iOS/Android is a plus (for hybrid experienced candidate)
- Good knowledge in OOP, Design pattern, Unit Testing
- Good problem solving, collaboration, and communication skills
Inside our engineering team:
- We iterate constantly. There‘s no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant streams of improvements and tests.
- We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours.
- We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as possible.
- We are independent. Most of the time, your team will not need technical assistance from other teams.
- We take risks. We‘re not afraid to challenge "best practices".
Our attractive offers include:
- Competitive salary and performance review.
- Mackbook provided.
- Private premium healthcare insurance.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Flexible working hours and space.
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
- Challenging working environment.
- Easy access to the library with tons of startup, product, UX, coding... books.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on Tiki.vn.
- Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as team building, team outing, Tiki‘s birthday...
- New & beautiful office with a pantry room, entertainment & and an open space facilitating cross-department communication.