About the Program:
Pricing Program is a newly created function under Commercial Group with the ultimate goal to establish pricing foundation/strategy and control all the pricing principles of the platform (including Retails and Marketplace) to optimize profitability while increasing pricing competitiveness for all sellers in Tiki.
Your expecting responsibilities:
In this role you will be able to coordinate among the business team, data team and product team; be a business driver, pricing strategy consultant and control all the execution of the pricing plan. You will be incharge of pricing control for one of the following groups of categories including: Durables (Electronic and non - Electronics), Non - Durables (CG, Fashion and Fresh) and Digital Services….
- On a daily basis, you will be working closely with the Category Managers & Commercial Team to review and control the price for your managed Group of Categories according to aligned principles/plans and pricing strategies under the guidance of Pricing Manager. You also need to be able to actively design a working process with the Commercial Team to streamline the workflows and quickly interact with the market changes.
- Besides that, you will also need to actively work with the internal BI team to create insightful reports/ tracking dashboards to help the business understand the health of the current pricing strategy, identify pricing opportunities and review/optimize all the price cost structures. Building deep understanding to figure out the best pricing strategy for each category/product group.
- You will also work with the product team and input key improvements to continuously improve the functionalities of the pricing control center in order to optimize price setting and controlling on the platform.
- Manage profit optimization through pricing while improving price competitiveness.
Apply now for this position if some below ideal requirements make senses to you:
This is all about pricing and how we leverage different pricing strategies to bring the best business results. Therefore, if you are a big mind and passionate about making great business impacts from the pricing perspective, you have a foot in the place.
- A can - do attitude, fast learner and self starter individual.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to think out the box with a BA/DA background together with a must be data - driven mindset. Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment.
- 1.5 - 3 years of working knowledge in Pricing / Retail / Ecommerce / Financial Control is a strong advantage.
- Strong communication skills and ability to coordinate with a big group of shareholders. Having the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly. Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
- Great ownership and process control skills. Quick problem solver and results driver.
- Familiar with Google Workspace (Docs / Sheets / Slides) is a must, while experience with the Reporting tools (Data Studio / PowerBI / Tableau / Qlik) is highly appreciated.