Interested in a high-impact role - where you solve real-world problems your customers are facing? Product management at Tiki is all about leveraging technology to provide the best experiences for our customers.
The Consumer Experience team owns all the problems of users who shop online on Tiki, from browsing to considering and eventually to making the purchase. The goal of the team is to provide the best convenient shopping experience that requires users the least effort & time to find out and buy the right product. You will have chances to create an impact on millions of customers who still have struggles every time when buying stuff online.
- Work closely with the users, and all needed stakeholders in the company to understand the right pain points to continuously create value for users
- Own the whole product life cycle, from problem definition, problem alignment with others, working with engineers to successfully launch and to the infinite monitoring and improvement
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Product Management
- Excellent problem-definition & solving skills
- Proactive & Passionate about helping users
- Excellent analytical skills, especially A/B Testing skills.
- Excellent critical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good team player
- A degree in Business Administration or Computer Science is a plus
- The ability to use SQL to dig deeply into data is a plus
- Full cycle product building experience in consumer internet/marketplace companies/ startups that have millions of users
- Fintech product and business experience
Inside our engineering team:
- We iterate constantly. There‘s no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant stream of improvements and tests
- We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours
- We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as possible.
- We are independent. Most of the time, your team will not need technical assistance from other teams
- We take risks. We‘re not afraid to challenge "best practices"