Tiki is Vietnam’s most trusted e-commerce platform. We are first in the country to offer 2-hour delivery. Tiki has the highest NPS score amongst all e-commerce platforms in Vietnam. Customer trust and satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do. Harmony and learning is the core foundation of our culture.
In an already fast-growing Vietnam e-commerce market, Tiki is experiencing exceptional growth. With growth comes interesting and unique problems. Vietnam market with it’s diverse and emerging seller base, densely populated city logistics and growing consumer spending online - not only for products but also for services, presents unique product and technology building opportunities. We are in a heavy technology investment mode with many new things to build.
- Are you passionate about crafting experiences that are intuitive, efficient and engaging?
- Are you obsessed with identifying pain points and solving them with your design?
- Are you excited about building tools that help users perform their job fast and easily?
- Are you interested in being a part of the team whose mission is to empower sellers, suppliers and business teams to be successful on the Tiki platform?
- Are you excited about building and evolving a design system that brings consistent user experience and efficiency in building products?
If the answer is Yes to all of the above, then this opportunity is for you.
Come and be a part of our Product Design Team which consists of designers and researchers who are dedicated to bringing best-in-class shopping experience to Tiki customers and building killer tools for sellers, suppliers and business teams on multiple platforms through user-centered and data-driven methodologies.
As a product designer for business systems, you will be working closely with the teams that own systems for sellers, suppliers and business teams and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Distill broad, conceptual ideas into practical and engaging interfaces
- Actively involved in defining product strategy
- Identify high-impact opportunities, design features in pursuit of goals, and explain the rationale for your decisions
- Advocate for our diverse user base with hard data and in-depth research to help meet their unique needs
- Plan, prioritize coordinate, and conduct behavioral analysis, user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling and usability testing
- Create flows, sketches, prototypes, wireframes, and high-fidelity mockups to communicate concepts, solicit feedback and drive an aligned approach among your team and stakeholders
- Ensure consistency across all of our products & integrations by adhering to our design system standards and making updates when necessary. Work with engineering, product management, data, and marketing, etc to eliminate inconsistencies
- A portfolio demonstrating relevant design capabilities is required. (Applications without portfolios will not be reviewed)
- Think in terms of design systems and make rational design decisions
- Understand the technical limitations and liberties behind your decisions and have enough chops to communicate your ideas to our engineers
- Demonstrated ability to communicate your design and the decisions that led to it through strong verbal, written and visual presentation skills
- Visual design skills, especially in the construction of visual hierarchies, and attention to detail on typography, spacing, and color
- Bachelor‘s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years of experience as a product designer, UX designer, interaction designer.
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Axure and Invision or tools with similar purposes
What Tiki would offer
- Competitive remuneration
- Career development
- Action-based learning and shares
- Creativity & Innovation