TIKI, a #1 Trusted Ecommerce Platform in Vietnam, is seeking a talented and highly motivated Product Designer to help to spearhead our financial products as we develop, identify opportunities, build financial solutions, and grow our financial product offerings.
Come join a team of talented engineers who possess a passion for solving impactful problems by pushing technologies to the limit. We are a team of humble, curious, customer-obsessed individuals that work together to delight our users. We believe that every person is a Product Builder.
- Are you a product designer who‘s excited to work on shaping customer experience for millions of users?
- Are you passionate about crafting the most intuitive pathway to ensure a frictionless customer journey of financial services?
- Are you excited about building and evolving a design system that ensures a consistent experience and an efficient design process?
- Are you a proactive and independent problem-solver who strives in
- Are you obsessed with the customer experience and strive in delivering delightful and memorable experiences?
If the answer is Yes to all of the above, then this opportunity is for you.
Come and be a part of our Product Design Team, a Financial Platform that consists of designers and researchers who are dedicated to bringing best-in-class customer experience for Tiki customers and building fintech and insurtech through user-centered and data-driven methodologies.
- Distill broad, conceptual ideas into practical and engaging interfaces.
- Actively involved in defining product strategy.
- Identify high-impact opportunities, design features in pursuit of goals, and explain the rationale for your decisions.
- Advocate for our diverse customer base with hard data and in-depth research to help meet their unique needs.
- Plan, prioritize coordinate and conduct behavioral analysis, user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, and usability testing.
- Ensure consistency across all of our products & integrations by adhering to our design system standards and making updates when necessary. Work with engineering, product management, data, marketing, etc to eliminate inconsistencies.
- Give and solicit feedback from designers and engineers in order to continually raise the bar for quality.
- Prototype experiences at a variety of fidelities for validation
- A portfolio demonstrating relevant design capabilities is required. Applications without portfolios will not be reviewed.
- Think in terms of design systems and making rational design decisions.
- Understand the technical limitations and liberties behind your decisions and have enough chops to communicate your ideas to our engineers.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate your design and the decisions that led to it through strong verbal, written, and visual presentation skills.
- Visual design skills, especially in the construction of visual hierarchies, and attention to detail on typography, spacing, and color.
- Bachelor‘s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Designer, UX designer, an interaction designer.
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Axure, and Invision or tools with similar purposes.
- Competitive salary
- Dynamic, open, and challenging working environment
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms
- Performance review, 13th-month salary, performance bonus (1-3 month salary).
- Annual health check-up
- Special internal programs for Tikiers