Tiki is one of Vietnam‘s most reputable e-commerce platforms, placing customer trust and satisfaction at the core of our operations. We take pride in being the first in the country to offer 2-hour delivery service. Our goal at Tiki is to establish ourselves as the go-to destination for customers seeking a diverse range of authentic products renowned for their exceptional quality, premium services, and swift delivery.
To achieve this, we rely on a thriving Marketplace ecosystem that seamlessly connects millions of customers with sellers, leveraging the flourishing Marketplace industry in Vietnam. As we continuously push boundaries and strive to deliver exceptional user experiences, we are actively seeking a highly motivated and experienced Product Manager to join our Commercial.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing products from end to end, working closely with cross-functional teams to develop and execute product strategy and drive successful product launches.
What Would You Do
- Product discovery: Understanding the market and user needs, identifying the problems to solve and ensuring that we are building the right products for users
- Product analysis, design & planning: Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes. Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact. Work closely with engineering teams to deliver quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Go-to-market: Drive product launches including working with the training team, community team, executives, and other product management team members
- Stakeholder management: Collaborates with cross-functional teams such as Operations, Logistics, Revenue Ops, and Engineering teams to drive the product roadmap and delivery outcomes
- Data-driven: Strong in analysis using quantitative and qualitative data to back up assumptions and to make decisions. Set up clear, measurable goals (OKRs) to measure progress
- Customer-centric: Identify user needs using primary and secondary research and getting feedback from operations teams, and use them to plan the roadmap
- Problem-solving: Solve ambiguous problems and proactively identify and mitigate risks before they become roadblocks
What Should You Have
- Bachelor‘s degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years of experience in product management, preferably in an e-commerce environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze complex data sets and make data-driven decisions
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and technologies
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks based on business needs and impact
- Experience working with Agile development methodologies
- Team player: Strong, demonstrated ability to rally and bring varying functional teams together, and breakthrough stalled decision-making. High emotional intelligence