Interested in a high-impact role where you will get to solve real-world mankind problems? Engineering at Tiki is all about developing well-rounded technologists. Technologists who are not only hands-on architects/coders but also product builders. Engineers who also understand customer needs and business strategy first hand. Our growth will expose you to building architectures that use next-gen technology. The scale of the data we have provides an opportunity for you to innovate using AI and learning. Problems you will solve on a day to day basis are first of their kind for the fintech market. Engineering at Tiki is a career-building opportunity.
Tiki Digital Services Platform Team owns the frameworks and architectures of Tiki Digital Services Products on Tiki Ecommerce platform. As a new expansion of Tiki, this team strives to build the next-generation of Digital Services services that ensures an exceptional customer experience and a highly scalable DS platform. The team’s road map will provide first-hand opportunity to develop a modular/open design and architecture that dynamically adapts to the fluctuating needs of Digital services (Billing, Topup, Voucher, Travel,..), insurance, wealth management, lending, digital banking...
In more details, you will
- Work with your technical lead to understand the architecture, specifications and
the features that we are building.
- Design test cases, test reports.
- Execute tests in a manual manner.
- Report bugs to PM and QCM.
- Report your own progress and timelines.
- Understand and analyze customer requirements.
- Setup test environment, execution, and report to the scrum team.
- Logged defects during the test execution phase to Jira.
- Investigated potential defects and discussed them with developers.
What will you need to have:
- 1+ years of practical experience in software testing in web testing and
mobile testing is a big plus.
- Experience in analyzing specification requirements, developing, performing test
cases as well as creating testing reports.
- Strong analytical, testing, troubleshooting errors.
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g., Testrail, Jira).
- Good communication skills.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
- Experience testing on e-commerce/ API, digital banking, fintech and automation is a plus.
Inside our engineering team:
- We iterate constantly. There‘s no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant stream of improvements and tests.
- We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours.
- We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as possible.
- We are independent. Most of the time, your team will not need technical assistance from other teams.
- We take risks. We‘re not afraid to challenge "best practices".
Our attractive offers include:
- Competitive salary and performance review, 13th-month pay.
- Private premium healthcare insurance.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Flexible working hours and space.
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
- Challenging working environment.
- Easy access to the library with tons of startup, product, UX, coding... books.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on Tiki.vn (free ship TikiNow service, discount...).
- Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as team building, team outing, Tiki‘s birthday, year-end party...
- New & beautiful office with a pantry room (with bar), entertainment & and an open space facilitating cross-department communication.