We‘re looking for Security Engineer who are Self-motivated & Willing to learn to build new platform (Security) at TIKI
What will you do ?
- Participate in CyberSecurity solutions research and development.
- Develop cybersecurity products and services for in-house defense.
- Analysis, design and optimize cybersecurity products.
As Security Engineer for Product, You will need to:
- At least 1 year of cybersecurity software development.
- At least 3 years of work experience in cybersecurity.
- Good programming on C/C++, python, especially Golang
- Good knowledge of security: cryptography, secure programming, access control, MFA, CyberDefense.
- Experience in working with DevOps.
- Good team working, critical thinking, and ability to learn fast
- Candidate preference (does not require all):
- Experience in building with centralized log collection and analysis systems, endpoint security eg: SoC, EDR,...
- Experience in building products and services for cybersecurity that served the customer.
- Contributor to an opensource project about cybersecurity.
- Experience in working with microservice projects(Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience in working with Cloud Security.
- Knowledge of design patterns and system design.
- Great experience in system optimization/project participation, a significant number of users.
Inside our engineering team:
- We iterate constantly. There‘s no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant streams of improvements and tests.
- We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours.
- We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as possible.
- We are independent. Most of the time, your team will not need technical assistance from other teams.
- We take risks. We‘re not afraid to challenge "best practices".
Our attractive offers include:
- Competitive salary and performance review, 13th-month pay.
- Laptop provided.
- Private premium healthcare insurance.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Flexible working hours and space.
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
- Challenging working environment.
- Easy access to the library with tons of startup, product, UX, coding... books.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on Tiki.vn (free ship TikiNow service, discount...).
- Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as team building, team outing, Tiki‘s birthday, year-end party...
- New & beautiful office with a pantry room (with bar), entertainment & and an open space facilitating cross-department communication.