We are looking to hire a Senior Accountant that will be an integral part of our growing team. Candidates for Senior Accountant positions generally need at least 4-5 years of similar position experience (experience in E-commerce company, Trading company and SAP is preferred)
This role is responsible for partnering closely with the systems teams to ensure that business transactions activity is appropriately captured and accounted for in our financial statements. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical and able to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Manage and booking daily to ensure compliance with applicable policies and GAAP and monitors the month-end closing/reconciliation for some accounts will be assigned by higher level.
- Report to management regarding financial activity of the company
- Analyze and implement possible accounting solutions for discrepancies
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information and perform financial analysis.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Works as part of the accounting department to keep finances running smoothly
- Continuously improve business processes, systems, and enhance documentation and controls as part of our compliance efforts
- Works in compliance with the authorities regarding accounting
- Continues education and training in order to maintain mastery of the field
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 4-5 years of experience from a similar position – Senior Accountant with SAP experience
- Working knowledge of e-commerce company and trading company
- Strong technical accounting background, Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance, IFRS knowledge and CPA are a plus
- Experience working in financial systems software, including the general ledger and subledgers
- Strong at Excel - SQL and Power BI experience a plus
- Strong aptitude for accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team, with strong verbal and written and communication skills
- Ability to multi‐task in a fast‐paced, professional environment