Tiki is Vietnam’s most trusted e-commerce platform. We serve millions of customers and post 3-digit growth every year. Tiki has the highest NPS score amongst all e-commerce platforms in Vietnam. Customer trust and satisfaction are at the heart of everything we do. Harmony and learning are the core foundation of our culture.
About Catalog Platform team
Catalog Platform is a core system to manage millions of products of the entire TIKI System. Every interaction of an E-Commerce system begins with product information. The platform is a basement to scale both business and system. Our team has great missions of:
- Designing a writing side system for hundreds of million products with millions of data changes per hour.
- Designing data replication system to stream millions product event per hour, thousands event at peak time, guarantee ordering and eventually consistency with low latency from write side with read side - just one second
- Designing a read side system to handle huge traffic and can be easy to scale at the peak time.
- Designing a flexible product model to manage complicated attribute structure of products.
Technical expertise, curiosity, commitment, pride, respect, teamwork and good communication skills are what we’re looking for. We expect someone with solid computer science fundamentals, a strong drive for results, thrives on continuous innovation, fast learning ability, and desire to get things done while having fun.
- Develop catalog core persistence layer to store millions of products and continues fast growing
- Develop product event pipeline to stream million product changes from write side to read side
- Develop product read side system to handle at least 30k requests/s with TP90 under 10ms
- Develop price and inventory system to handle order transaction at peak time with the highest stable and availability
- Trace and solve performance issues
- Design and build high-performing, reliable solutions for high-throughput, distributed systems using internal and external library and open sources
- 4+ years of Software Engineering, with a proven track record of delivering large-scale, distributed, web based production systems.
- Excellent at problem solving
- Strong at object oriented analysis and design
- Understanding of design for large scalability, performance and reliability and know the tradeoffs between solutions
- Rich experience of network, Linux system, MySQL, Kafka, OS… and Java tech stacks.
- Familiarity with automation testing (unit test/integration test...), and obsessed with code quality