Interested in a high-impact role where you will get to solve real-world mankind problems? Engineering at Tiki is all about developing well-rounded technologists. Technologists who are not only hands-on architects/coders but also product builders. Engineers who also understand customer needs and business strategy first hand. Our growth will expose you to building architectures that use next-gen technology. The scale of the data we have provides an opportunity for you to innovate using AI and learning. Problems you will solve on a day to day basis are first of their kind for the fintech market. Engineering at Tiki is a career-building opportunity.
Tiki Financial Platform Team owns the frameworks and architectures of Tiki Financial Products on Tiki Ecommerce platform. As a new expansion of Tiki, this team strives to build the next-generation of financial services that ensures an exceptional customer experience and a highly scalable FS platform. The team’s road map will provide first-hand opportunity to develop a modular/open design and architecture that dynamically adapts to the fluctuating needs of insurance, wealth management, lending, digital banking...
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Build high performance, scalable backend APIs
- Research and adopt new technologies to improve user experience.
- Participate in architecture design, code review, implement CI/CD and monitoring
- At least 2 years of working experience with backend development
- Strong at data structure and algorithm, OOP design knowledge (OOP design patterns)
- Proficient in one or more of the following: Java, Golang or confident that you can pick it up in no time
- Experienced with two or more data systems but not limited to: Postgres, Mongodb, Elasticsearch, Redis, Kafka
- Familiar with Microservices, event driven architecture
- Experience working with a real-time & large scale system, Socket.IO, etc. is a plus.
- Passionate for software quality, including testing, code review, and documentation
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Inside our engineering team:
- We iterate constantly. There‘s no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant streams of improvements and tests.
- We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours.
- We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as possible.
- We are independent. Most of the time, your team will not need technical assistance from other teams.
- We take risks. We‘re not afraid to challenge "best practices".
Our attractive offers include:
- Competitive salary and performance review, 13th-month pay.
- Macbook provided.
- Private premium healthcare insurance.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Flexible working hours and space.
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
- Challenging working environment.
- Easy access to the library with tons of startup, product, UX, coding... books.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on Tiki.vn (free ship TikiNow service, special discount...).
- Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as team outing, Tiki‘s birthday, year-end party...
- New & beautiful office with a pantry room (with bar), entertainment & and an open space facilitating cross-department communication.