Tiki is Vietnam’s most trusted e-commerce platform. We serve millions of customers and post 3-digit growth every year. Tiki has the highest NPS score amongst all e-commerce platforms in Vietnam.
Customer trust and satisfaction are at the heart of everything we do. Harmony and learning are the core foundation of our culture.
- Customer-first, open-minded, data-informed culture
- Motivated, knowledge-hungry colleagues
- Many opportunities to use next-gen technologies to solve interesting problems
- Stock options and healthcare
- Modern, upbeat, open plan workspace
About Open API team:
There are more than 300k sellers and nearly 7k suppliers that have run their business on our
platform. These businesses access various services to cover all of their needs: B2C (Seller Center),
B2B (Supplier Portal), C2C (event ticket), Marketing ( banner, click ads, affiliate...), logistics
(warehouse, transportation)... They supply products and services to 20 million customers. Gradually, TIKI becomes a real market that is running many kinds of business. This market is built based on.
Our mission is linking all of our services, we can empower our platform to bring more value to our businesses and then our customers. We also publish all api of above services for partners to use it.
- Working in domains: Open API, Integration, Authentication/Authorization
- Building back end systems to handle the complex and fast-growing business
- Provide hands-on leadership to the design, development, and deployment of technical
- Keep updating new technologies e.g. System design, Programming language, DevOps best
- Understand the requirements of the business stakeholder and utilize this knowledge to
develop applications that are consistent with this.
- 3+ years of Software Engineering, with a proven track record of delivering large-scale, web-
based production systems
- Bachelor of computer science or related analytical field
- Good at problem-solving
- Strong at object-oriented analysis and design
- Understanding of design for large scalability, performance, and reliability
- Experiences with Java, Kafka, MySQL…
Inside our engineering team:
- We iterate constantly. There‘s no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant streams of improvements and tests.
- We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours.
- We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as possible.
- We are independent. Most of the time, your team will not need technical assistance from other teams.
- We take risks. We‘re not afraid to challenge "best practices".
Our attractive offers include:
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 18 days annual leave
- MacBook Pro is provided
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms
- Performance bonus up to 6 months salary
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare
- Outing budget for team-building activities.