About Retail IQ
Retail IQ team at Tiki focuses on enabling Tiki’s Retail business to optimally answer these basic questions in order to profitably grow the business from Procurement, Inventory to Pricing:
- What to sell?
- Where to sell?
- Where do we buy a product at a good price from?
- What is the right quantity to buy?
- How do we optimize the inventory and procurement process?
- How much to sell?
- What price to sell at?
- What promotions to offer and when?
Retail IQ team works on building intelligent products using data and smart technology. The team needs strong technology people who are self-driven, comfortable with ambiguity and have an analytical / data driven approach to solve complex problems.
About Engineering at Tiki
Engineering at Tiki is all about developing well-rounded technologists. Technologists who are not only hands-on architects/programmers but also product builders. Engineers who also understand customer needs and business strategy first hand. Our growth will expose you to building architectures that use next-gen technology. Our scale of data and customer base provides the opportunity for you to innovate using AI and learning. Problems you will solve on a day-to-day basis are the first of its kinds for a developing e-commerce market. Engineering at Tiki is a career-building opportunity.
What you will do?
- Build, design and develop new product features for Retail IQ
- Write and maintain a high-quality, testable and robust codebase
- Be able to propose and implement technical solutions in product development
- Participate in architecture, design and code review discussions
- Optimize the current systems to ensure their stability, performance and scalability
- Collaborate with Product Manager, UX Designer and Stakeholders in Agile (Scrum) development process to develop and iterate new product features.
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science/engineering or equivalent professional experience.
- 3+ years of experience in backend development using any of these programming languages: Java, Python, Go, NodeJS, C# or PHP (nice to have)…
- Be willing to learn and adapt to new tech stack and languages
- Solid knowledge of OOP, algorithms and design patterns.
- Hands-on experience in designing and implementing scalable solutions based on Microservices
- Experience with relational & non-relational databases (SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB…)
- Familiar with modern CI/CD tools (Git, Jenkins, Docker, K8s…) and cloud platforms (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure…) is an advantage.
- Passion for software quality, including unit testing, code review, and documentation
- Good at problem-solving and have a data-driven mindset
- Comfortable with handling ambiguity and willingness to keep learning
- Deep customer focus and strong sense of ownership
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
- Competitive salary and Macbook Pro is provided.
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment.
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms.
- 13th month salary and performance bonus (1-3 month salary)
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Outing budget for team building activities.