Tiki is Vietnam’s most trusted e-commerce platform. We are the first in the country to offer 2-hour delivery. Tiki has the highest NPS score amongst all e-commerce platforms in Vietnam. Customer trust and satisfaction are at the heart of everything we do. Harmony and learning is the core foundation of our culture.
We’re starting an amazing project to bring more and more benefit to our customers and sellers by using a decentralized system.
We are looking for a talented Rust Developer/Architect to join our fast-growing team. The successful candidate will join the team and contribute towards various implementation tasks. Mostly building decentralized applications on Solidity and the use of well-known Ethereum libraries (Web3js, ethers).
Design and develop Rust smart contracts on Solana network.
- Design and develop smart contract program on Solana network
- Design and develop front-end interfaces to interact with the smart contracts (web3 or Rust program).
- Design and develop the back-end operations that support a decentralized application (RESTful APIs).
- Write technical documentation.
- Maintain source code and troubleshoot systems.
- Experience with at least one blockchain ecosystem, having knowledge of Dapp Development frameworks on Ethereum or Solana
- Experience with Solidity programming with a deep understanding of the Ethereum Virtual Machine.
- Deep understanding of having worked with smart contracts and understanding the core protocol concepts.
- Understand ERC-20, BEP-20, ERC-721, SPL token standards
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools and blockchain management tools.
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Familiarity with cryptography and experience with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and high-quality output.
- Nice to have: experience with Solana and Rust programming.
- Nice to have: experience with Defi and the exchange system.
- Nice to have: experience with at least one of the following: a backend framework using Golang or Java), a Frontend framework such as React or Vue.
WHY YOU‘LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
Inside our engineering team:
- We iterate constantly. There‘s no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant streams of improvements and tests.
- We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours.
- We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as possible.
- We are independent. Most of the time, your team will not need technical assistance from other teams.
- We take risks. We‘re not afraid to challenge "best practices".
Our attractive offers include:
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
- Challenging working environment.
- Easy access to the library with tons of startup, product, UX, coding... books.
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on Tiki.vn (free ship TikiNow service, discount...).
- New & beautiful office with a pantry room (with bar), entertainment & gymnastic equipment, yoga rooms, a library and an open space facilitating cross-department communication.
- Competitive salary and performance review, 13th-month pay based on performance.