Tiki is Vietnam’s most trusted e-commerce platform. We serve millions of customers and post 3-digit growth every year. Tiki has the highest NPS score amongst all e-commerce platforms in Vietnam. Customer trust and satisfaction are at the heart of everything we do. Harmony and learning are the core foundation of our culture.
Seller Operation is one of the core systems that help TIKI gain the trust of customers, which carries a mission to support sellers in operating all orders, managing inventory, and having good financial management processes.
- Customer-first, open-minded, data-informed culture
- Motivated, knowledge-hungry colleagues
- Many opportunities to use next-gen technologies to solve interesting problems
- Stock options and healthcare
- Modern, upbeat, open plan workspace
About TIKI Seller Center System: The Seller Center is the place where thousands of sellers interact with the TIKI System to operate. The Seller Center opens the door of the TIKI System. It provides a friendly user interface and an extendable system based on various micro-services. Sellers can do all their business at Seller Center, from signing up/signing up to creating the product, processing orders, analyzing reports to optimize sales.
- Working in domains: orders, inventories, and financial management
- Building back end systems to handle the complex and fast-growing business
- Designing sophisticated microservice architecture
- Designing a large scale distributed system
- 3+ years of Software Engineering, with a proven track record of delivering large-scale, distributed, web-based production systems.
- Bachelor of computer science or related analytical field
- Good at problem-solving
- Strong at object-oriented analysis and design
- Understanding of design for large scalability, performance, and reliability
- Experiences with PHP, Java, Kafka, MySQL…
Inside our engineering team:
- We iterate constantly. There‘s no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant stream of improvements and tests.
- We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours.
- We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as possible.
- We are independent. Most of the time, your team will not need technical assistance from other teams.
- We take risks. We‘re not afraid to challenge "best practices".
Our attractive offers include:
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
- Challenging working environment.
- Easy access to the library with tons of startup, product, UX, coding... books.
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on Tiki.vn.
- New & beautiful office with a pantry room (with bar), entertainment & gymnastic equipment, yoga rooms, a library, and an open space facilitating cross-department communication.
- Competitive salary and performance review, performance bonus up to 6 months salary.