The Seller Center is the place where tens of thousands of sellers, tens of millions of products interact with the TIKI System to operate. The Seller Center opens the door of the TIKI System. It provides a friendly user interface and an extendable system based on various micro-services. Sellers can do all their business at Seller Center, from signing up/signing up to creating the product, managing the store, processing orders, analyzing reports to optimize sales.
Seller Listing is the team that has the duty to grow our sellers, products from the first steps of the customer‘s journey in the Seller Center. The team manages two core entities: seller profile and product which is the base of all operations. The team is focused on building technology to support sellers to create, list their products with high quality easily and quickly. We provide tools, applications for both web and mobile with friendly UI for sellers to operate. We design flexible and efficient flow to ensure the high quality of the seller’s products.
- Working in domains: E-Commerce , Seller, Product, Category
- Building back end systems to handle the complex and fast-growing business with high performance
- Directly join to define, analyze product from 1st step
- Designing sophisticated microservice architecture
- Designing and implement a large scale distributed system
- 3+ years of Software Engineering, with a proven track record of delivering large-scale, distributed, web-based production systems.
- Bachelor of computer science or related analytical field
- Good at problem-solving, self-management
- Have a good product mindset
- Strong at object-oriented analysis and design pattern, system design
- Understanding of design for large scalability, performance, and reliability
- Experiences with Java Stack: Spring, Kafka, Redis, MySQL, Elastic Search…
- Experiences with Microservices, CI/CD
- Quick adaptability with new technologies
WHY YOU‘LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
Inside our engineering team:
- We iterate constantly. There‘s no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant streams of improvements and tests.
- We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours.
- We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as possible.
- We are independent. Most of the time, your team will not need technical assistance from other teams.
- We take risks. We‘re not afraid to challenge "best practices".
Our attractive offers include:
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
- Challenging working environment.
- Easy access to the library with tons of startup, product, UX, coding... books.
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on Tiki.vn (free ship TikiNow service, discount...).
- New & beautiful office with a pantry room (with bar), entertainment & gymnastic equipment, yoga rooms, a library and an open space facilitating cross-department communication.
- Competitive salary and performance review, 13th-month pay based on performance.