Tiki is looking for a high caliber individual who can keep a finger on the pulse of our business. This is a key opportunity to drive and execute business strategy in collaboration with the Category, Growth and Operations Team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about ecommerce in general, and Tiki in specific. He/she will greatly enjoy data analytics and supply chain, be intellectually curious and a fast learner, be able to work independently and be comfortable with ambiguity, whilst keeping focused on high impact projects. The mission of a data analyst is to keep track of end-to-end business performance, do deep dive analysis to support business stakeholders in making right decisions varying from marketing to supply chain.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop reporting and dashboards to keep track of business performance.
- Provide meaningful business insights through detailed analysis and understanding what are the key business drivers and market dynamics.
- Drive efficiency and scalability through automation using advanced data analytic tools such as BigQuery, R or Python.
- Be proactive in understanding business’s needs and proposing solutions.
- Connect and coordinate with other stakeholders (Category, Growth, Marketing, Tech, Operations) to deliver proposed solutions.
- Ability to crunch complex data from multiple sources and make recommendations to support business cases.
- Take the lead to initiate and manage proposed projects.
- A key player in identifying and working with others to develop automated solutions and enhancements to drive business.
- Razor-sharp analytical skills, should have the ability to evaluate, analyze and present data
- Practical and proactive approach to problem solving and process improvement
- Creative thinker who can identify opportunities to optimize and enhance existing processes which enable scalability
- Superb communication, strong leadership and teamwork skills, good sense of humor (nice to have)
- Positive energy and attitude with a passion in ecommerce
- Manage multiple projects with varying priority levels, and have the consistency to deliver in a timely manner.
- Willing to go beyond your pre-defined scope of work, and take on more responsibilities to grow your capabilities.
- Embrace change and continuous innovation mindset
- Organized and able to react to the challenges of a fast moving environment
- Proficient with SQL, Google Sheet, Data Studio (Most important). Knowing Python or particularly R is a strong plus.
Our attractive offers include:
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
- Challenging working environment and exposure to end-to-end business.
- Opportunities to master advanced data analytics skills: SQL, R, Python, Git.
- Competitive salary, attractive bonus up to 6 months based on performance.
- Private healthcare insurance, social insurance based on full salary.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as team building, team outing, Tiki‘s birthday, year-end party...
- New & beautiful office with a pantry room (with bar), entertainment & gymnastic equipment, yoga rooms, a library and an open space facilitating cross-department communication.