- Manage the Content QC team to evaluate content posted from sellers as standard.
- Drive the initiatives to improve the Tiki system (category/attribute) and listing quality control system.
- Take the ownership of delivering solutions with high business impact, work closely with the Engineer team to improve the seller listing experience.
- Document content management process, policies and work on their continuous improvement.
- Work with the training team on the sellers and internal guideline and training session.
- Bachelor’s in business or related fields
- Have experience in managing a team and operations.
- 2-3 years’ working experience.
- Logical thinking and strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong planning, analyzing and organizational skills
- Result oriented, self-driven, and strong negotiation skills
- Good at English is preferable.