- Dive deeply into financial data and become a subject matter expert to provide additional insights. Provide timely and accurate financial information to all relevant stakeholders; make use of the information to boost operational productivity and cost efficiency.
- Own & develop management reports for management on the overall performance of the business.
- Partner with the business owners and related departments to collaborate on metrics, goals, and business reviews.
- Develop and implement effective and efficient financial controlling processes and coordinate with internal teams to solve problems when they arise.
- Monitor budget and contract approval process; control Capex and OpEx spending within budget and make sure cost efficiencies.
- System admin: playing key role of admin/superuser for system that finance team is using.
- Provide monthly forecasts to support management and have best action and control for the period.
- Support annual budgeting.
- Identify and research variances to forecast, budget, and prior-year expenses, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related fields.
- 2+ years of related experience. Experience in Big4 Audit firms and/or logistics industry is preferable.
- Highly analytical and ability to analyze large data sets to extract actionable insights to provide creative recommendations to management and business partners.
- Highly proficiency in Excel is a must, knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- Highly curious, logical, self-motivated, independent, proactive, and result oriented.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and to manage and prioritize multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills, with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) to influence other leaders in Finance and business.
- Fluent in English.