TIKI strives to be a company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - TIKI continues to grow and evolve as a world-class eCommerce platform. Some of the brightest technology and business minds come to TIKI to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers.
About the Role:
TIKI is looking for a talented (Senior) Executive, Key Account Management to drive the TikiNgon Marketplace business.
The KAM‘s role is to bring success to TikiNgon partners and sellers, including supermarkets, CVSs, Brands, SMEs, and independent sellers. The successful candidate for this important role will be a self-starter, have solid experience in e-commerce, business development, seller management, have creative problem-solving, show strong ownership and commitment.
The role will report to the Marketplace Manager.
1. Seller and Selection development
- Research and analyze market trends to explore and identify opportunities;
- Acquire seller and new selection onto the platform;
- Give support during seller onboarding processes;
2. Seller sales and operations performance
- Monitor and analyze partners/brand business performance and provide consultants to grow their business with Tiki;
- Conduct joint-planning with sellers on sales, campaign, selection planning toward the mutual business goal;
- Execute the sales plan, handle arising issues, collaborate with stakeholders to ensure the smooth operations of the seller business with Tiki.
3. Seller relationship management
- Managing the seller relationship by championing the seller’s needs at Tiki.
- Build strong communication channels at all levels of the seller’s organization, set proper expectations, provide clear status communications, and manage towards a growth plan.
- Be the first point of contact and representative for Tiki with the seller.
- Bachelor‘s degree;
- Minimum two years of experience in sales or account management and experience in this industry;
- Experienced in e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage;
- Data-driven, basics analytical skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Express thoughts logically and persuasively, good at negotiating.
- Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.