- Become key account management to lead/ grow vertical assigned categories like Health & beauty, Mom - baby , Small appliance… to make sure that all brands, sellers can have change to enhance their visibility on Tiki via onsite & offsite media solutions.
- Analyze roadblocks by data-driven to have solutions or direction of growth.
- Manage campaigns of big partners like Super brand days, new launching campaigns to ensure the target aligned by both parties.
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to have a clear & good communication for efficiency collaboration.
- Working closely with key brands in co-marketing efforts in term of planning & managing of Brand campaign calendar to grow their presence and sales on Tiki.
- Secure marketing investment from brands. Work with MDs team to secure marketing spend and deals from key brands.
- Arranging and executing onsite resource package and page decoration for in charged brand partnerships campaigns.
- Managing stakeholders as other Marketing teams, Business Development team & Brand team to deliver the best result for campaigns / activities.
- Working closely with online marketing channels (Google ads, Facebook ads, social media, affiliates, & CRM pushes), Design team, external partners and internal stakeholder… to drive aspects of campaign planning, channel optimization to deliver the best result for campaigns / activities .
- Reporting Brand‘s performance during Campaign, quarterly, yearly...
- Keeping oversight on campaigns and make necessary adjustments so as to achieve maximum efficiency
- Leading on customer insights, customers’ behaviors, customers‘ trends and co-ordinate with the Commercial and Brand team to understand consumers’ product insight to bring the best benefit to customers and contribute to delivering targets.
- Joint Business Planning. Participate in Joint Business Planning activities with key brands and sellers to ensure hitting their targets for the year.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field required
- Knowledge of business intelligence and performance media is a plus but not required
- Working experience from the retail organization/brand team/account management in an agency is a plus but not required.
- 2 year + work experience either in marketing or e-commerce industry, and have passion in e-commerce industry
- Having the insights, experience and passion in FMCG,Mom-Baby products is a plus
B. Professional & Soft Skills:
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- Must be flexible for overtime working and have enthusiasm for teamwork and fast-paced environments.
- Detail-oriented and passionate to work quickly/efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Work independently and proactively take on new responsibilities where most needed.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (specifically MS Excel)
- Digital knowledge
- Experience in executing brands‘ marketing budget and reporting
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and constantly changing to achieve innovative solutions
- Excellent communication capability
- Humble and willing to learn every day
- Nimble, careful, enjoy working details.
- Critical thinking and have service mindset