The (Senior) Executive, Retail Operation position is accountable for:
Day to day follow up on demand changes, market activities, promotions or other volume/value driving events; to prepare, verify and reflect in supply planning & execution in the categories/ suppliers assigned to ensure that we have the right products with the right quantities, in the right places, at the right time and with the right cost.
What You Would Do
1. Supply Planning
- Demand Planning Verification:
+ Collaborate with demand planners (category team - the PIC) to develop a deep understanding of demand input factors (seasonality, distributor‘s inventory policy, …) ; the effect of demand on the downstream factors (inventory, capacity, lead time, cost...). Regularly review on characteristics of the market affecting the demand forecast, and current local business climate, to sustain business knowledge in planning.
+ Provide insights to conduct fact-based portfolio management and to implement a yearly/ half-year SKU portfolio review cycle
+ Biweekly/ Monthly lead S&OP process with cross-functional teams (Category, Finance and Operations -TNSL) to update/adjust to get better demand forecasting (rolling 3 months) at level of SKUs and Sales Channels/ Regions; then supply planning accordingly. Actively alert key stakeholders on Sales Opportunities and Risk considering forecast bias, supply constraint out of stock, etc.;
- Supply & Purchasing Budget Planning
+ Build, maintain; update the replenishment model based on the demand forecast and inventory policy to control the optimal stock level and purchasing cost (container/parcel/warehouse space utilization as an example).
+ Create supply scenarios to prepare reaction plans for each of the demand/supply variations. Build a monitoring mechanism to track actual outcomes. Lead solutions findings and execution of demand and supply imbalances.
+ Plan, execute; track the daily/weekly/monthly supply-inventory plan
+ Budget & Cash-flow planning; execution management: Working with Finance/ BI/ Category team to finalize Monthly Purchasing Budget Planning; manage it closely
2. Purchasing & Retail Operation
- Finalize Purchase Orders & coordinate with suppliers and internal relevant teams to arrange the products
arrival information, stocks and storage reservation as well as transactions and payment
- PO tracking & handling all arising issues to ensure stock readiness on time to achieve Service Level
- Backlog Order Control (Forward & Reverse Orders); Inventory management; supply review
- Monitor stock levels to ensure both product availability & bad-stock clearance performance
- Weekly review and prepare stock transfer plan among WHs
- Frequently maintain Master data maintenance for proper replenishment activities (Product Master Price & Supplier Master Data)
- Warehouse capacity planning (inbound/ outbound & storage) - working with Operation - TNSL/SNOP; Supplier Performance Management ; Improvement
- Continuously optimize end-to-end supply chain by closely engaging with Suppliers/Brands (sharing the Sales-in plan for partner’s stock preparation as well as performance metric review, …) to improve operational metrics, and driving system and process automation with key internal teams
What You Should Have
1. Domain Expertise
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Finance and
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Supply Chain Planning/Business/Data Analytics or similar roles. Retail Supply Chain, E-commerce experience is much priority
- Advanced knowledge of supply and inventory management
- Proven ability to work with relevant stakeholders: suppliers, sales, finance, logistics
- Native in Vietnamese and Proficient Business English (verbal; written)
2. Analytics; Skillset
- Strong mathematical, statistical and analytical skills. Good Computer skills (Word/Excel/Powerpoint…) is a basis; a must-have.
- Strong logical thinking and critical thinking
- Strong at problem solving, time management, teamwork and multitasking.
- Advance presentation and communication (verbal; written) skills
3. Mindset; Behaviors
- Collaborative & Proactive
- Can-do attitude & strong sense of ownership
- Positive Thinking & High Energy
- Fast adaptation and willing-to-learn mindset. Ready to work in highly competitive and fast-paced environment, tight schedules; deliver stiff targets