This position is responsible for supporting Tax Manager with tax matters of the entities in the group. In particular, Senior Executive, Tax is accountable for the following works:
-Tax compliance and Invoicing:
- Co-operate with team members in preparing, and filing periodic tax returns, tax payments, including PIT, CIT, FCT, VAT, etc. in accordance with Vietnam tax regulations.
- Review, ensure the completeness and correctness of supporting documents for tax declarations.
- Validate tax balance sheet accounts, reconcile the alignment between tax accounts versus tax declarations.
- Take part in the invoicing process and assist with invoice-related matters.
- Tax advisory:
- Assist Tax Manager to reply to tax advisory requests from other departments (Accounting, Legal, Commercial, etc.).
- Co-operate with team members in identifying and prioritizing key tax risks and assist with control monitoring.
- Research and update tax policies and tax regulations.
- Representative working with local tax office:
- Assist Tax Manager to reply to inquiries of tax authorities and tax audits.
- Liaise with tax authorities regarding the company’s tax declaration and payment.
- Other tasks assigned by Tax Manager.
- BA degree in tax/ accounting/ finance/ auditing.
- Minimum 2-year-tax experience in tax advisory firms (Big 4 preferred) and minimum 1-year-tax experience in corporate (e-commerce preferred).
- Good knowledge of tax, accounting, and commercial knowledge influencing Vietnamese tax and business transactions.
- Can produce a well-supported piece of technical research.
- Fluent English speaking & writing skills.
- Hardworking, detail-oriented, good logic and commercial mindset.
- Ability to work independently and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision.