The R&D team is a part of the Tiki Engineering team. We’re developing and researching the next generation platform to bring brilliant benefits to millions of users.
We’re looking for Frontend engineers who are motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. You will work with the UX/UI designer and bridge the gap between graphical and technical implementation, tasking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
As a Front End Engineer you will be responsible for the following tasks:
● Working closely with the team to deliver new features.
● Bootstrap, maintaining and upgrading current features to adapt with new business
● Keeping to deadlines and delivering consistently good work.
● Contributing to our positive high-performance team morale.
● Contributing to the team by sharing your knowledge and experience.
● Having experience with browser extensions.
● Understanding of state and state management.
● Understand HTML5, CSS3, SASS/SCSS and device responsiveness.
● Understanding of HTTP protocol, RESTful data structures, and JSON format.
● Familiar with software development tools – GitHub, Jira, ...
Nice to have
● Familiar with Golang or NodeJS and relevance framework.
● Understanding of Functional programming.
● Having experience with crypto, encrypt, decrypt, wallet libraries.
● Having a vision on mobile development.
● Unit testing or how to make a stable application.
● Experienced with measure web performance or analytics event.
Why you’ll love working here
● We’re playing with the most exciting technology everyday.
● We iterate constantly. There's no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant stream of improvements and tests.
● We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours.
● We are independent. Most of the time, your team will not need technical assistance from other teams.
● We take risks. We're not afraid to challenge "best practices"