Tiki is Vietnam’s most trusted e-commerce platform. We are the first in the country to offer 2-hour delivery. Tiki has the highest NPS score amongst all e-commerce platforms in Vietnam. Customer trust and satisfaction are at the heart of everything we do. Harmony and learning is the core foundation of our culture.
In an already fast-growing Vietnam eCommerce market, Tiki is experiencing exceptional growth. With growth comes interesting and unique problems. Vietnam‘s market with its diverse and emerging seller base, densely populated city logistics, and growing consumer spending online - not only for products but also for services, presents unique product and technology building opportunities. We are in a heavy technology investment mode with many new things to build. In that context --- Tiki indeed provides career-building, full lifecycle innovation product building opportunities.
- Customer-first, open-minded, data-informed culture
- Motivated, knowledge-hungry colleagues
- Many opportunities to use next-gen technologies to solve interesting problems
- Stock options and healthcare
- Modern, upbeat, open plan workspace
About TIKI Seller Center System: The Seller Center is the place where thousands of sellers interact with TIKI System to operate. The Seller Center opens the door of TIKI System. It provides a friendly user interface and extendable system based on various micro-services. Sellers can do all their business at Seller Center, from signing up/signing up to creating the product, processing order, analyzing reports to optimize sales.
We are looking for a React Native developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, an active team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio, Expo
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experiences with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- Have Knowledge about NodeJS, ExpressJS, MySQL, MongoDB, restful API
Why You‘ll Love Working Here
Inside our engineering team:
- We iterate constantly. There‘s no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant stream of improvements and tests.
- We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours.
- We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as possible.
- We are independent. Most of the time, your team will not need technical assistance from other teams.
- We take risks. We‘re not afraid to challenge "best practices".
Our attractive offers include:
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
- Challenging working environment.
- Easy access to the library with tons of startup, product, UX, coding... books.
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on Tiki.vn (free ship TikiNow service, discount...).
- Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as team building, team outing, Tiki‘s birthday, year-end party...
- New & beautiful office with a pantry room (with bar), entertainment & gymnastic equipment, yoga rooms, a library and an open space facilitating cross-department communication.
- Competitive salary and performance review, 13th-month pay and bonus based on performance.