We are on our way to becoming a virtual mega-mall offering customers quality products from good sellers around the world. By upholding the spirit of “Tốt và Nhanh”, we aim to bring our customers delightful shopping experience.
We have diverse teams comprised of people from technology, commercial, and operations backgrounds, all working together on a shared platform to create exceptional products and services. We promote a culture where new ideas are encouraged and setbacks are considered part of the transformation process. We create a culture where, irrespective of their backgrounds, everyone belongs.
In our hiring process, our mission is to unlock the inner genius in everyone, and in the pursuit of that goal, we hire individuals who are great at what they do and just as important are a great match for us.
We’re looking for a strategic and creative thinker for our newly created role as Branding and Performance Marketing Director. You will be responsible for developing and executing marketing and communications plans that promote TIKI master brand to our customers. You are encouraged to apply your own creativity and ingenuity to build and evolve TIKI brand into the market.
- Ability to communicate Tiki‘s value propositions creatively and effectively to our targeted customers across all marcom channel (PR, Social, CRM, etc.); success measurements: consistent branding, brand values awareness, and direct traffic, both new and repeat
- Ability to effectively drive performance marketing, both paid ad non-paid; success measurements: sales generation & ROI on spend
- Define, innovate, and execute an omni-channel marketing plan, budget requirements, goals and KPIs to effectively achieve quantity, quality, win rates and ROI
- Oversee the development of creative assets, working with internal teams to ensure on-brand, high-quality deliverables
- Design and execute optimal communication plans that boost strong brand awareness to our customers
- Inform brand and communication strategies and campaigns in real-time based on data-informed
- Be knowledge hub of insights, industry trends and best practices in the market
- Represent the company at events, conferences, and other speaking engagements
- Hire, manage, and develop a high-performing team
- Set departmental goals and KPIs, and establish systems and processes to track progress and report results
- Foster a culture of creativity, innovation, and collaboration within the marketing department
- 7+ years of experience in a high-performing marketing-driven organization
- Strong experience in multi-channel approach as branding, advertising, digital marketing, PR & communications
- Relevant industry experience preferred in eCommerce and/or fast-paced firm
- Passion for storytelling that drive brand to customers’ minds
- Leadership or managerial role in prior experience
- Fluency in marketing channel metrics and quantitative and qualitative consumer research
- Hands-on experience prioritizing running multiple initiatives and deliverables simultaneously