What you would do
Reporting to Onsite Merchandising Manager, the Merchandiser will be responsible to:
- Work closely with Category Managers & Commercial team to develop brand campaign performance.
- Monitor, review & give suggestions on:
- Validate & confirm the target with Key Account Manager
- Manage & control the progress of design, deal with validation
- Monitor & flag for:
+ Important Key Milestone
+ Deal/Product performance, overlook with media performance to make sure performance is delivered at assigned target.
- Analyzing traffic, sales, and volume growth on a weekly basis to understand customer shopping journey, focus not only on media from the brand in Partnership Package but also on Category Campaigns.
- Identifying business opportunities and risks; assigned strategic projects of category for sustainable growth.
What you should have
- Solid understanding of Commercial sense/business within the Mom & Baby, or Beauty & Consumer goods industry.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize them, and meet deadlines
- Can-do attitude & willingness to learn in a fast-moving environment and experience working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Strong data analysis skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to deliver insight and recommendation based on data; Data analysis mindset is a strong plus, anything else will be trained on hands-on projects