Tiki is Vietnam’s most trusted e-commerce platform. We are the first in the country to offer 2-hour delivery. Tiki has the highest NPS score amongst all e-commerce platforms in Vietnam. Customer trust and satisfaction are at the heart of everything we do. Harmony and learning is the core foundation of our culture.
In an already fast-growing Vietnam e-commerce market, Tiki is experiencing exceptional growth. With growth comes interesting and unique problems where your design solution makes a difference. Are you a product designer who‘s excited to work on shaping online shopping experience for millions of users?
- Are you passionate about crafting the most intuitive pathway to ensure a frictionless shopping experience?
- Are you excited about building and evolving a design system that ensures a consistent shopping experience and an efficient design process?
- Are you a proactive and independent problem-solver who strives in?
- Are you obsessed with the customer experience and strive in delivering delightful and memorable experiences?
If the answer is Yes to all of the above, we can’t wait to have you in our Tiki Shopping Experience - Product Design Team.
- Actively involved in defining product strategy
- Distill broad, conceptual ideas into practical and engaging interfaces.
- Identify high-impact opportunities, design features in pursuit of goals, and explain the rationale for your decisions.
- Advocate for our diverse customer base with hard data and in-depth research to help meet their unique needs.
- Plan, prioritize coordinate and conduct behavioral analysis, user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling and usability testing.
- Ensure consistency across all of our products & integrations by adhering to our design system standards and making updates when necessary. Work with engineering, product management, data, and marketing, etc to eliminate inconsistencies.
- Give and solicit feedback from designers and engineers in order to continually raise the bar for quality.
- Prototype experiences at a variety of fidelities for validation.
- A portfolio demonstrating relevant design capabilities is required. Applications without portfolios will not be reviewed.
- Strong product mindset and making rational design decisions.
- Understand the technical limitations and liberties behind your decisions and have enough chops to communicate your ideas to our engineers.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate your design and the decisions that led to it through strong verbal, written and visual presentation skills.
- Visual design skills, especially in the construction of visual hierarchies, and attention to detail on typography, spacing, and color.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Designer, UX designer, and interaction designer.
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Figma or tools with similar purposes.
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary, and performance bonus based on performance.
- Meaningful work
- Passionate colleagues, we are both supportive and open-minded. New ideas for improvement are always welcomed
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
- Challenging working environment.
- Easy access to the library with tons of startup, product, UX, and coding... books.
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on Tiki.vn (voucher, discount...).
- Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as team building, team outing, Tiki‘s birthday, year-end party...
- New & beautiful office with a pantry room (with bar), entertainment & gymnastic equipment, yoga rooms, a library, and an open space facilitating cross-department communication.