- Participate in CyberSecurity solutions research and development.
- Develop cybersecurity products and services for in-house defense.
- Analysis, design and optimize cybersecurity products.
- At least 1 year of cybersecurity software development.
- At least 3 years of work experience in cybersecurity.
- Good programming on C/C++, python, especially Golang
- Good knowledge of security: cryptography, secure programming, access control, MFA, CyberDefense.
- Experience in working with DevOps.
- Good team working, critical thinking, and ability to learn fast
- Candidate preference (does not require all):
- Experience in building with centralized log collection and analysis systems, endpoint security eg: SoC, EDR,...
- Experience in building products and services for cybersecurity that served the customer.
- Contributor to an OpenSource project about cybersecurity.
- Experience in working with microservice projects(Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience in working with Cloud Security.
- Knowledge of design patterns and system design.
- Great experience in system optimization/project participation, a significant
number of users.
- Competitive salary and performance review, 13th-month pay, and bonus based on performance.
- Annual health check-ups and premium healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers. Dynamic, open, and challenging working environment.
- Modern office, cafeteria, library, computer gaming, HD TV platforms