Report directly to Seller Engagement Manager.
1/ Community engagement:
- Proactively monitor the mood & tone of the Facebook Community group by unlimited actions
- Translate communication plan into engagement activities which boost engagement and acknowledgment of sellers about all information from Tiki.
2/ Sellers & Community relationship management:
- Proactively build relationships with active members in the community to understand sellers’ insight and grow their presence on Tiki and among the seller community
- Manage the relationship with e-commerce influencers & community to boost Tiki's share of voice on the social channels.
Support other activities of the Seller Engagement team
- At least 2 years of work experience in social media management, and community management, especially in the e-commerce industry, and have a passion for the e-commerce industry.
- Having insights, experience, and passion for seller engagement and seller community is a plus
- Social savvy or sensitive to social trends
- Extrovert, critical thinking, multitasking & creative thinking
- Excellent communication, networking, and negotiation capability
- Detail-oriented, proactive,
- Microsoft Office literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and constantly changing to achieve innovative solutions
- Good team player, positive attitude, and eagerness to learn