Tiki is Vietnam’s most trusted e-commerce platform. We are the first in the country to offer 2-hour delivery. Tiki has the highest NPS score amongst all e-commerce platforms in Vietnam. Customer trust and satisfaction are at the heart of everything we do. Harmony and learning are the core foundation of our culture.
In an already fast-growing Vietnam e-commerce market, Tiki is experiencing exceptional growth. Growth comes exciting and unique problems. Vietnam‘s diverse and emerging seller base, densely populated city logistics, and growing consumer spending online - not only for products but also for services, present unique product, and technology-building opportunities. We are heavily investing in technology with new things to build.
- Are you a problem solver?
- Are you enjoy writing?
If the answer is Yes to all of the above, then this opportunity is for you.
Come and be a part of our Tiki Consumer Product Design Team.
What would you do
- Create and maintain the brand voice/tone and content management systems.
- Research, analyze and understand end-to-end customer experiences to ensure all content is technically correct and consistent in voice/tone/construction.
- Maintain consistency in professional quality content for Tiki products, website, mobile app, and marketing landing pages.
- Focus on written product content and organize content guidelines into a clear and understandable format.
- Ability to write digital content as needed, including marketing landing pages, campaign key messages, informational content, navigational elements, informative/error/alert messages, FAQs, etc.
What should you have
- Minimum two years of experience as a UX writer, a copywriter for E-commerce products, or similar roles.
- Passion for copywriting and its best practices.
- Ability to write in various styles based on the context of products.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in more than two languages is an advantage.
- Familiarity with rapid prototyping tools, like Figma.
What Tiki would offer
- Competitive remuneration
- Career development
- Action-based learning and shares
- Creativity & Innovation