The Checkout Experience team‘s mission is to craft the most intuitive checkout & payment for users in the stage of making a purchase on our Tiki app and website. Our challenges span across multiple spaces:
- Checkout Success: providing the most user-friendly and effective Checkout experience for our customers. We work to solve this question on our daily basis: what can we do to make customers‘ purchases easier?
- Payment Success: providing a seamless payment experience for customers - increasing the ease of purchasing products at Tiki. We are working deliberately and resiliently to increase the success rate of payment transactions on all platforms.
- Checkout Architecture/Performance: lightning fast, and reliable - that’s how we’re building our systems with hundreds of upstream and downstream services. SLA 99.999% is a rookie number to us.
- And there are many more challenges waiting for talents like you to discover and solve with us.
As a member of the Checkout Experience development team, you will gain more knowledge and experience on how an E-commerce system operates. And have the mission and responsibility to build the system that makes it different to keep customers‘ trust and shopping experience, then help Tiki increase Customer loyalty.
What you would do
- Design test strategies and create test plans and test cases, including integration testing, system testing, stress testing, acceptance testing, and regression testing
- Execute tests in both manual and automated manner
- Report your own progress and timelines
- Understand and analyze customer requirements
- Join the kick-off project meeting and contribute your comments and feedback
- Set up test environment, execution and report to Scrum team
- Logged defects during the test execution phase to Jira
- Investigated potential defects and discussed them with developers
What you should have
- Minimum 3 years of practical experience in software testing in either web testing, or mobile testing
- Experience in analyzing specification requirements, developing, and performing test cases as well as creating testing reports
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Strong analytical, testing, and troubleshooting errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Testrail, Jira)
- Experience testing on e-commerce is a plus - especially Checkout & Payment flow on e-commerce sites
- Experience with relational database concepts and SQL queries required
- Experience in API and Automation testing is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, collaborative working spirit
- Ability to do multi-task and work independently
What Tiki would offer
Inside our engineering team:
- We iterate constantly. There‘s no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant stream of improvements and tests
- We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours
- We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as possible
- We are independent. Most of the time, your team will not need technical assistance from other teams
- We take risks. We‘re not afraid to challenge "best practices"
Our attractive offers include:
- Hybrid working conditions
- Competitive salary and stock options
- MacBook Pro is provided
- Performance bonus up to 6 months‘ salary
- 12-day annual leave + Wellness leave + Hospitalization leave
- Meal and parking allowance are covered
- Full salary insurance and premium health care
- Annual health check-up
- Outing budget for team-building activities
- Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as happy hour, team building, team outing, Tiki‘s birthday, year-end party, etc
- Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on Tiki.vn
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment