TIKI is looking for an experienced, passionate and creative Social Media Team Leader to join our team. As a Social Media Team Leader you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase awareness, brand love and improve engagement rate.
- Lead, plan and manage a team to handle all social media channels (Facebook Fanpage, Tiktok, Instagram,...)
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Engaging customer on our social media properties (contests, content, etc)
- Work with designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Create booking plans, approach, direction & measurement
- Communicate, work and maintain a relationship with KOLs, influencers, entertainment pages,...
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Helping customers with their service issues, providing accurate information and ensuring closure for all cases, including those escalated outside of the team
- Social media monitoring around brand sentiment and reputation.
- Bachelor degree required
- 1+ years of experience as a Social Media Team Leader or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and engagement
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok and other social media best practices
- Good understanding of trending topics and the ecommerce industry.
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Motivated individual, takes initiative, ability to work under tight deadline pressure, comfortable in a fast-paced and often changing ecommerce environment.