Tiki is the most trusted E-Commerce platform in Vietnam. We serve millions of customers and post 3-digit growth every year. On a typical day, our system handles over 200 million database transactions, every piece in Tiki’s system has to be reliable, stable and scalable.
The Core Platform team provides the building blocks, platforms, and self-service tools that enable business-facing, highly available, resilient and scalable applications to be built. This is an opportunity to join a greenfield environment to create the core platforms and shared services that will serve as the backbone of their engineering practices.
We are looking for talented software engineers who’d love to tackle challenges in a complex system. You will be building and optimizing critical components of the platform:
- Be part of a small, high-impact and multi-talented engineering team. Show strong engagement in the team setting.
- Develop low latency, highly available, distributed systems.
- Focus on designing and implementing systems for scalability, testability, supportability and maintainability.
- Work with teams across the company to troubleshoot/determine the resolution for complex issues.
- Develop, deploy, monitor, and operating systems in a continuous DevOps model.
- Ensure our pipeline services are operating reliably in production.
- Ensure test strategies, test automation, and test cases are implemented as appropriate to the level of risk and criticality of your services.
- Work across teams to design and architect next-generation services and systems.
- Be creative, take your own initiative and solve some of our most challenging problems.
- Our stack includes: Java, Go, Kafka, Redis, MySQL, Kubernetes, Ansible, and Docker
You‘ll need to have:
- Bachelor of computer science or a related field.
- Good at problem-solving.
- Good at least one of programming languages: Java, Python, Go, C/C++.
- Good at OOP.
Even better if you have:
- 5+ years of Software Engineering, with a proven track record of delivering large-
scale, distributed, web-based production systems.
- Understanding of design for large scalability, performance and reliability.
- Experience working on large-scale deployments and performance tuning.
- Strong at object-oriented analysis and design.
Our attractive offers include:
- Open communication with passionate and experienced members.
- Challenging working environment.
- Private healthcare insurance.
- Annual health check-ups.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers when shopping on Tiki.vn (free ship TikiNow service, discount...).
- Internal events to bond our mutual understanding & spirit such as team building, team outing, Tiki‘s birthday, year-end party...
- New & beautiful office with a pantry room (with bar), entertainment & gymnastic equipment, yoga rooms, a library and an open space facilitating cross-department communication.
- Competitive salary and performance review, 13th-month pay and bonus based on performance.