The Specialist, Key Account Sales will monitor strategic relationships with Banking & Investment partners to strengthen Tiki Financial Platform, and will need to identify areas of selection expansion, improvement in selection efficiency, top line growth and key projects for the sub-categories or partners he/she handles. In doing so, he/she will engage with multiple stakeholders across the organization including Engineering, Product, Sales & Business Development, Marketing teams to help thrive in sales and service on platform.
- Managing partner relationships by championing the partner’s needs at Tiki. Build strong communication channels at all levels of the partner’s organization, provide clear status communications, and manage towards a growth plan.
- Negotiating with Banking & Investment partners to optimize benefits for TIKI
- Managing and driving the growth of the Tiki’s user base: Lead launches, builds and executes on a strategic plan that delivers on key business opportunities for the partners and Tiki.
- Analyze and dive deep to partners business performance
- Research the market to develop new partnerships and new selections on Tiki financial platform to grow the Fintech hub.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse and experienced group of executives, managers
- Bachelor Degree is required, having experience in Banking and Investment is highly preferred.
- Minimum 3-year experience in business development, partnership, project management and 2-year experiences in Financial services, Fintech, fast-paced environment
- Ambitious, self-driven and highly motivated individual who can work well in a start – up.
- Strong communication skills in both Vietnamese & English.
- Willing to work hard to meet deadlines and exceed client and management expectations
- Be result-driven, precise, , able to work under pressure
- Strong team work and interpersonal skills