Tiki is Vietnam’s most trusted e-commerce platform. It is a marketplace platform for thousands of sellers to sell their products to millions of customers. It posts 3-digit growth every year and has millions of new products every month.
The mission of the Open API team is to design high-quality, long-lasting APIs to provide a seamless open platform that can open Tiki for external business partners to use via third-party applications or direct integration in order to grow their business. Our architecture style is micro-service oriented. Each service has its own API. We want all internal APIs to be exposed to use by external systems easily. With thousands of sellers using APIs every month, Open API is connecting the TIKI Platform with the rest of the world.
Technical Product Manager is responsible for leading the product development of the team. Its mission is to open the TIKI Platform to connect with other platforms and systems easily, efficiently and quickly. The PM works with the development team and other domain teams to build up frameworks, systems and tools to expose functionality through APIs. The PM analyzes and catches trends of the eCommerce to open the right APIs to grow up the TIKI Platform.
- Open diverse and useful APIs to the outside world.
- Build frameworks and systems to enable teams to open API easily and securely.
- Build smooth operation flows based on the TIKI’s APIs
- Define standards to build and open APIs
- Establish and continuously update the vision and roadmap for building self-service, market-leading seller experience
- Set up clear, measurable and nimble goals (OKRs) to measure progress.
- Define, scope, ship features, and use rapid cycles to iterate and learn. Identify user needs and market dynamics, and use these to inform the strategic direction.
- Collaborate with technology teams, UX, other product teams, and category partners to determine what features to move forward and in what priority order.
- Ensure business and technical stakeholder needs are aligned by driving mindful discussions that lead to crisp decisions.
- Solve ambiguous problems and proactively identify and mitigate risks before they become roadblocks.
- Regularly review metrics and proactively seek out new and improved data/mechanisms for visibility, ensuring your program stays aligned with organization objectives.
- Have a Master’s degree or higher from a leading university in Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- 2+ years of experience as a product manager or technical leader on internet/marketplace business
- Exceptional storyboarding/writing skills.
- Data-informed: Define metrics for success and failure; ability to use quantitative and qualitative data to back up assumptions and make decisions.
- Team player: Strong, demonstrated ability to rally and bring varying functional teams together, and breakthrough stalled decision making. High emotional intelligence.
- Demonstrated experience in agile, lean startup product management processes, especially in a scaling startup
- Sound business & strategy judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position.
- A bachelor‘s degree or master‘s degree in a numerically inclined discipline such Computer Science, Economics, Physics or Mathematics or MBA