- Identifying, acquiring and using industry best-practice equipment, systems and programs for completing and publishing all documentation deliverables.
- Working with cross-functional partners, such as Product Management, Engineering and Technical Support to developing innovations; contributing a technical communications writer’s perspective and providing such input and feedback into the development process.
- Writing and executing against product development plansDevelops technical content (product descriptions, user guides, online Help, technical training and others) and/or reviews documentation written by developers (especially for grammatical correctness)Reviews GUI (graphical user interface) text elements.Verifies accuracy, completeness, consistency and maintainability of technical content by reviewing content against builds and/or internal releases.
- Good Technical writing
- Love to write
- Attention to detail
- Self-organization, good collaboration and communication skills
- Good knowledge of software development / programming
- Familiar with both Windows and Mac User Experience
- Excellent command of English language
- Good communication in both English and Vietnamese
- Have experience working as a part of Software Development team
- Competitive salary and 13th month salary.
- Annual health check-up and premium healthcare.
- Special internal programs for Tikiers.
- Dynamic, open and challenging working environment.
- Modern office, cafeteria; library; computer gaming, HD TV platforms.