As a (Senior) Tikicare Payment, your will directly supervise a team of 7-10 front line employees to
ensure the highest quality of service possible through providing excellent solutions for customer’s inquiries/incidents, assigning work to the team and setting priorities to ensure efficiency and productivity while serving our customers in a professional and positive manner.
Key Accountability 01
- Confirm transactions performed via payment gateway.
- Check, monitor and identify fraudulent and high-risk transactions.
- Interact with banking to improve services.
- Review, investigate and handle extraordinary transactions which was notified by
customers or partners.
- Perform collection and refund operations through payment gateways, electronic wallets
- Cooperate with manager to handle problems and improve the payment process.
- Find out about reasons causing customer‘s unsatisfied feeling and propose solutions to
- Perform other duties or responsibilities as assigned.
Key Accountability 02
- Support the agents on providing accurate, efficient resolutions to complex escalated
customer issues. Identify, remove obstacles (if needed), then frames and escalates
issues to related departments if they cannot be resolved quickly.
- Provide leadership, coaching and mentoring to inspire, guide and empower team
members to achieve operational goals.
- Support individuals to achieve their personal goals including goal setting, development
planning, performance evaluations, performance improvement, motivation and
- Bachelor Degree is required
- Minimum 1 -2 experience years in payment of commercial electronic environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good conflict resolution skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a team
- Have good sense of judgment
- Good managerial skills.