We are looking for Data Analyst to stand together with us and take responsibility for building and developing a strong analytic organization to help us understand customer, business across and make right decision at the right time.
1. Business intelligence (BI) and reporting (70%)
- Passionate about working with complex datasets and turn data into insights to answer stakeholders questions.
- Ownership of conceptualizing, developing, and maintaining dashboards and visualizations.
- Build key data dashboard to empower operational and exploratory analysis.
- Participate in improving the operational efficiency of the business with analysis, reporting, and forcasting.
- Other tasks as assigned on demand.
2. Optimize database (30%)
- Review data and dashboard periodically to make sure all reports be up-to-date and accuracy.
- Work with other members (Data Engineers,…) to implement, integrate and optimize our existing systems.
- Degree in – Statistics, Economics or related quantitative fields preferred
- 1+ years of industry experience in data analytics area
- Strong SQL and Excel skills with the ability to learn other analytic tools. Knowing Google BigQuery/Google Sheets is a plus
- Interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to influence outcomes and communicate technical content to general audiences, including ability to “tell story” with data
- Strong analytical thinking, business sense and communication skills
- Proven problem solving skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills.
- Adaptable in fast growing environment and willing to work under pressure.