Tiki has a laser-like emphasis on expanding its product line to better serve its customers. This is not unrelated to our overall objective, which is to increase consumer satisfaction and convenience.
As a member of the TikiNOW Smart Logistics team, it is our duty to spearhead key initiatives that will enhance Tiki‘s efficiency in managing its inventories, fulfilling orders, accelerating deliveries, and selecting the most cost-effective investments. Since more customers have more options, managing and optimizing things becomes more difficult, we must admit that this is our new problem.
We are seeking a Manager, 3PL Development that will stand by our side and accept responsibility for our business.
What you’d contribute:
- Oversee transportation operations handled by 3PLs, from planning to forecasting to process design and implementation.
- Build and manage new and existing relationships with 3PLs
- Handle contract and commercial aspects with 3PLs
- Handle compensation, costs & COD
- Generate a 3PL performance dashboard to track and monitor all KPIs relevant to operational efficiency on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis
- Highlight key areas that need to negotiate with 3PLs, and provide actionable recommendations that help to improve/optimize the current setup
- Backlog management
- Liaise with relevant parties to propose solutions to problems in a prompt and effective manner
- Lead projects and/or initiatives that lead to an efficient and resilient supply chain
- Manage, train, and coach a team of 5 members
What you’d have to succeed for the role:
- +5 years of experience in the supply chain, and e-commerce logistics with managerial skill
- Strong understanding of e-commerce logistics
- Strong negotiation skills, building key relationships with 3PL partners
- Action- and solutions-oriented mindset, logical and analytical skills, good at working with numbers
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply chain, Business Management, or relevant degree
What we love to offer:
- Hybrid working
- Attractive package + immediate healthcare insurance
- Full paid during the probation period
- Social insurances contributions are paid on full salary
- Be coached by experienced & inspirational leaders and managers
- Tech application of autonomous robots and AI technologies
- Unlimited access to knowledge via the learning library & via team knowledge-sharing