At TikiNOW Smart Logistics (TIkiNOW), we‘ve committed ourselves to become a trail-blazer in
bringing AI and advanced technologies to positively transform Logistics to a heightened level.
Being a member of TikiNOW, you will gain more knowledge and experience on how an E-commerce system operates; have the opportunities to challenge yourself by solving problems in a system where millions of orders are sold and delivered to customers. Moreover supporting the Tiki Express Delivery (TED) team to deliver products to customers in the fastest and most dedicated way.
Therefore, you will have the opportunities to contribute to the development of the powerful Microservice system with high throughput (powered by Go/Python and other languages) and to develop applications with creative, professional UI which works great on most devices(powered by ReactNative/Flutter and other platforms).
What you’d contribute:
● Design test strategies and create test plans and test cases, including integration testing,
system testing, stress testing, acceptance testing, and regression testing.
● Understanding of technical specifications and ability to analyze log files to track down and
● Participates in reviews at any point in the software life cycle.
● Analyzing operation issues and designing complete solutions with an understanding of the big
● Support users in operation actively. Because the Tiki warehouse operates throughout
weekends and holidays, you need to be mentally ready in the necessary situations.
● Monitoring system performance, to ensure the system is always running real-time and stable.
Nice to have:
● Strong problem-solving skills; adaptable, enterprising, and willing to take ownership.
● Experience in API and automation testing.
● Experience working with Agile frameworks.
What you’d love for the role:
● We iterate constantly. There‘s no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant
stream of improvements and tests.
● We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a
● We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as
● We take risks. We‘re not afraid to challenge "best practices".
What you’d have to succeed in the role:
● At least 2+ years experience in manual testing
● BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
● Experience working as a Quality Control Engineer (web testing and backend testing)
● Experience in developing test plans, test cases, and execution
● Ability to multi-task and work independently
● Excellent problem-solving skills and Data-driven mindset
● Experience with databases (prefer MySQL, StandardSQL, PostgreSQL) and writing complex
● Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Test trail, Jira).
What we love to offer:
● Hybrid working
● Attractive package + immediate healthcare insurance
● Full paid during the probation period
● Social insurances contributions paid on full salary
● Be coached by experienced & inspirational leaders and managers
● Tech application of autonomous robots and AI technologies
● Unlimited access to knowledge via learning library & via team knowledge-sharing