Since Tiki has become one of Vietnam‘s prime e-commerce websites, Supply Chain and Logistics plays a vital role in the remarkable success of Tiki along with the establishment of TikiNow Smart Logistics.
As a member of the Operation Product department - Inventory team, you will work on various solutions to develop the Order Routing Services which is one of the core services of Tiki. Order Routing Service is a function utilized for routing orders to the right warehouse with optimal delivery time and cost.
In more detail, you will:
- Being proactive part of a customer-obsessed team to design, develop, test, and deploy systems and applications to provide smart and exceptional last-mile-delivery solutions.
- Apply optimization algorithms and technologies to improve and enhance the scalability, fault tolerance, reliability, and performance of systems and applications for delivery and transportation.
- Work closely with users, product management, and other cross-functional teams to collect
requirements, describe software features and technical designs.
- Ensure smooth integration of other internal systems of TNSL and 3rd partners’ systems
- Other tasks and mini-projects as assigned by Hiring Managers.
You‘ll need to have:
- At least 2 years of experience contributing to architecture and design for scalability,
performance, and reliability.
- Experience in building up, deploying, and maintaining highly scalable systems that enable a
positive user experience and measurable business growth
- Solid programming experience with at least one language such as Golang/Python.
- Knowledge of REST/gRPC API and databases such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis.IO,
- Knowledge of microservices, Continuous Integration/Delivery (CI/CD), software
development methodologies and best practices will be a nice-to-have
- Be able with document writing and clean-coding skills
- Ability to manage priorities and tasks as needed
- Demonstrate customer-oriented mindset, lucid communication, and problem-solving skills
Inside our engineering team:
- We iterate constantly. There‘s no such thing as the best version of anything, just a constant stream of improvements and tests.
- We move fast, really fast. Major changes can be executed in a few days, many times just a few hours.
- We have a data-informed mindset. We try to use data to inform our decision as much as possible.
- We are independent. Most of the time, your team will not need technical assistance from other teams.
- We take risks. We‘re not afraid to challenge "best practices".
Our attractive offers include:
- Hybrid working
- Attractive package + immediate healthcare insurance
- Full paid during the probation period
- Social insurances contributions paid on full salary
- Be coached by experienced & inspirational leaders and managers
- Tech application of autonomous robots and AI technologies
- Unlimited access to knowledge via learning library & via team knowledge-sharing