At TikiNOW Smart Logistics (TikiNOW), we sharply focus on providing solutions for fulfillment & delivery - the two critical pieces inside Tiki‘s end-to-end eCommerce ecosystem. We currently serve hundreds of thousands of orders per day at a huge rate. Our system handles over 500 million database transactions with up to 50+ microservices that generate the challenges in management and bring up an open-minded environment with best practice love & scalability care.
The TikiNOW Fulfillment Technology team powers the physical engine at the heart of TNSL. We build, operate systems and processes that run the network of TikiNOW fulfillment centers across the country to pick billions of units of inventory, employ thousands of people to fulfill & pack stock units into deliverable boxes and ensure that customers get what they want when we promised we would get it to them. We do this by building automated and advanced solutions to handle things that technology does well while relying on people to handle things that humans do well.
If you’re full-stack engineers who are passionate about the design and development of scalable systems/applications and the latest trends that reshape and level up logistics and transportation, yes, we are looking for you!!!
What you‘d contribute:
- Participate in creating, designing, implementing, optimizing systems (both existing and new) with low latency, high reliability, high performance and scalability
- Work with cross-functional teams as Product Management, Business Owners, Operations & Software Engineering to deliver on-demand projects
- Contribute to applying and fostering lean software engineering processes as code review, automation testing, CI/CD, monitoring & alert escalation
- Research, learn, and apply new technologies to improve user experience.
- Participate in architecture design/code review
What you‘d love for the role:
- A critical contributor in warehouse management layout, upgrade of UI/UX
- The team backbone ensures the system functions efficiently.
- Be the main contributor to warehouse layout design to optimize warehouse storage process, maximize storage space, and improve warehouse capacity
- Build up the product from scratch that helps integrate the internal systems with the external ones
- Adopt big data technologies as Hadoop, Kafka, MongoDB, PowerBI for system scale-up
What you‘d have to succeed in the role:
- Bachelor of computer science or a related field.
- At least 2 years of working experience with Web Development & Backend services.
- Experience with modern CSS tooling like SASS, LESS
- Advanced at least one programming language: Java, Python, Golang, C/C++.
- Proficiency with cloud-hosted system architectures, emerging front-end technologies, variety of data storage technologies is a plus
- Passion for software quality, including testing, code review, and documentation.
- Be creative & aggressive with an open & mission-focused mindset. Dare to try & deal with challenges.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git is preferred)
- Experience in unit testing frameworks
- Experience in Clean Architecture is a plus
What we love to offer:
- Hybrid working
- Attractive package + immediate healthcare insurance
- Full paid during probation period
- Social insurances contributions paid on full salary
- Be coached by experienced & inspirational leaders and managers
- Tech application of autonomous robots and AI technologies
- Unlimited access to knowledge via learning library & via team knowledge-sharing