At TikiNOW Smart Logistics (TIkiNOW), we‘ve committed ourselves to becoming a trail-blazer in bringing AI and advanced technologies to positively transform Logistics to a heightened level. Being a member of TikiNOW, you will gain more knowledge and experience on how an E-commerce system operates; have the opportunities to challenge yourself by solving problems in a system where millions of orders are sold and delivered to customers. Moreover, supporting the Tiki Express
Delivery (TED) team to deliver products to customers in the fastest and most dedicated way. As a member of the Operation Product department - Inventory team, you will work on various solutions to develop the Order Routing Services which is one of the core services of Tiki. Order Routing Service is a function utilized for routing orders to the right warehouse with optimal delivery time and cost.
If you’re Fullstack/Backend Engineer who are exposed to various modern technologies and interested in co-creating values for inventory, yes we’re happy to speak to you right away.
What you’d contribute:
• Participate in creating, designing, implementing, and optimizing systems (both existing and new) with
low latency, high reliability, high performance, and scalability.
• Work with cross-functional teams such as Product Management, Business Owners, Operations & Software
Engineering to deliver on-demand projects.
• Contribute to applying and fostering lean software engineering processes as code review, automation
testing, CI/CD, monitoring & alert escalation
• Research, learn, and apply new technologies to improve user experience.
• Participate in architecture design/code review
What you’d have to succeed for the role:
• Bachelor of computer science or a related field.
• At least 2 years of working experience with Web Development & Backend services.
• Experience with modern CSS tooling like SASS, LESS
• Experience at least one backend programming language: Java/Golang/Python
• Proficiency with cloud-hosted system architectures, emerging front-end technologies, and a variety of data
storage technologies is a plus
• Passion for software quality, including testing, code review, and documentation
• Be creative & aggressive with an open & mission-focused mindset. Dare to try & deal with
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git is preferred)
• Experience in unit testing frameworks
• Knowdledge with Microservices.
What we love to offer:
• Hybrid working
• Attractive package + immediate healthcare insurance
• Full paid during the probation period
• Social insurances contributions paid on full salary
• Be coached by experienced & inspirational leaders and managers
• Tech application of autonomous robots and AI technologies
• Unlimited access to knowledge via learning library & via team knowledge-sharing