At TikiNOW Smart Logistics (TIkiNOW), we‘ve committed ourselves to becoming a trailblazer in bringing AI and advanced technologies to positively transform Logistics to a heightened level.
As a member of TikiNOW, you will gain more knowledge and experience on how an E-commerce system operates, obtain the opportunities to push yourself further by solving problems in a system where millions of orders are sold and delivered to customers, and support the Tiki Express Delivery (TED) team to deliver products to customers in the fastest and most dedicated way.
We are looking for a senior candidate for our role of Supply Chain Planning & Performance Management to take care of the whole of Transportation. This position is critical for the company’s operational excellence, business growth, and profitability.
What you’d contribute:
a. Participate in the planning of resources & operating budget related to warehouse operations, Transportation, distribution, and internal facilities (outsourced transportation costs, fleet costs, etc.)
- Conduct data analysis, and collaborate with Commercial teams to build the demand planning between Tiki Commercial and TNSL on Business Units and Commercial Channels
- Manage Demand Forecast scalability and Uplift by Events, promotions, brand days, and Mega Campaign.
- Derive Commercial Targets into market demand on items, parcels levels, workforce & capacity (inbound, outbound, storage, ...) needed to ensure customer orders have the best delivery lead-time
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest an improvement.
- Plan and implement optimization via governance, and optimal processes.
- Track KPIs and reports on related metrics
- PIC in collecting & verifying warehouse & transportation resource information of TNSL
- Drive network design/ improvements, assessing the impact on the existing setup and defining the trade-off between customer experience and cost
- Drive the planning, implementation, coordination, and monitoring of operational excellence/ transformation projects/ initiatives related to warehouse/ transportation resource development and distribution activities
- Collaborate with the development teams, be responsible for making project decisions, and achieving tactical goals while retaining a strategic focus
- Set up and standardize KPIs definition & logic/ right measurement. A single channel for clear visibility of FFM & E2E Logistics KPIs
- Proposing quantifiable measures of SC performance goals.
- Analyze the current situation, requirements, and obstacles to propose targets for each measure. Develop procedures and standards for performance evaluation
- Synthesize, analyze and assess the overall performance of the end-to-end logistics process/ overall operational efficiency through the use of activity-based costing (ABC) management for the constituent activities of warehousing, transportation/ other KPIs to quantify project goals/initiatives to realize Supply Chain goals
- Pro-actively tracking the performance against agreed target and tracking compliance to adherence to defined standards and processes
- Drive/ facilitate operations team’s root causes analysis and corrective action plan in case exceptions happen
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Finance and Economics
- At least 3 years experience in Supply Chain Planning or Logistics/Operation Performance Management.
- Knowledge and understanding of planning systems and BI tools.
- Strong logical thinking, problem-solving mindset & high-level reasoning
- Strong analytic and statistical skills - SQL is a must.
- Well-developed planning, advanced organization and presentation skills
- Ability to manage and lead collaborative partnerships and stakeholders to excellent performance
- Preferably in Ecommerce, Logistics & FMCG industry
- Having consulting experience is a big plus
- Python/R is a big plus
- Hybrid working
- Attractive package + immediate healthcare insurance
- Fully paid during the probation period
- Social insurances contributions are paid on full salary
- Be coached by experienced & inspirational leaders and managers
- Unlimited access to knowledge via the learning library & via team knowledge-sharing