As a member of the Training - the department in charge of training and promote Seller operations, helping Sellers operate their business effectively on the Tiki e-commerce platform, the Training Executive position will undertake the following tasks:
- Understand the Seller‘s demand on the Tiki e-commerce platform and develop platform operating knowledge at the same time
- Have experience in creating, compiling content and evaluating the effectiveness of specialized communication channels for Tiki Sellers (Website, Facebook, YouTube...etc)
- Good visual sense in images and experience in building video/photoshop facilities
- Participate in compiling and managing the training document system for Tiki Sellers
- Responsible for other different tasks from time to time.
- Graduated from University majoring in Economics, Marketing, Communications, Journalism...
- Have 1 - 2 years of experience in a similar field of work
- Good English skills
- Knowledge of E-Commerce is an advantage
- Have good sense in image and content
- Excellence in communication, teamwork, organization and planning skills, public speaking (ability to train and organize online classes is an advantage)
- Good at Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, can use multimedia editing tools is a plus
- Being dynamic, creative, proactive